Honey Run Golf Club is OPEN
Thank you for your continued support! We are thrilled to be back and to safely accommodate our guests, employees and the communities we serve.
Please be sure to read the following operation procedures related to golf and our outdoor dining.
Don’t forget to stay up-to-date with us on social media and through our mailing lists
We are considering this a “Park and Play” Operation. Please familiarize yourself with regulations below, prior to arriving, as our staff has been
instructed to strictly enforce everything AND because your safety is our primary concern!
- All employees will be wearing masks and taking every precaution to ensure golfers safety during your experience
- Members may make tee times 14 days in advance, and public 8 days in advance.
- All golf carts will be fully cleaned and sanitized between each use.
- We do not allow addtional riders who are not paid and playing golf
- Please leave the flagstick in at all times. A foam insert has been placed in each hole to prevent the ball from falling to the bottom
- All rakes have been removed from the course, please rake bunkers with your foot
- Rental clubs are not available at this time.
- Maintain pace of play and golf etiquette throughout your round.
- All sales final
These policies will remain in place until further notice. They were all created with one thing in mind… safety! We appreciate your understanding as we all navigate our “new normal” at Honey Run Golf Club.
We are so excited to be back & safely serving up some delicious eats & ice cold drinks!
We are here to serve you in our tavern and on our covered patio with spectacular views of the luscious greens on our award-winning golf course.
No reservations or memberships necessary to enjoy this friendly atmosphere! Please review our safety guidelines below prior to dining with us!
Practice social distancing & maintain a 6ft distance between others. All employees will be wearing masks and taking every precaution to ensure your safety during your experience. Card payments are preferred.
- If you are sick, please do not dine with us
- Masks must be worn when entering & exiting the dining area
- Tables are set for Max Capacity
- Do Not move tables or chairs
- Mask must be worn when entering the facility
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after seating
- Please do not sit at a table until it has been properly cleaned and sanitized by a staff member
- All service items will be disposable (plates, forks, knives, cups)
- All condiments will be disposable for your safety
- To-go food is available for purchase. Please ask your server
- For the safety of you and our staff, we ask that you please remove and discard all trash from your table after your meal
- Tables are available first come, first serve. Please be mindful of other guests waiting to be seated
- Smoking is prohibited